Hello everyone!
This post has a very importance for me because it is the last post where I talk about my ICT subject, and I feel a little sad about it, although this end encourages me to continue my technological training related to education.
During these weeks, I have been working on a final artifact that summarises all the things that I have learned in this subject, as well as my impressions about theprojects carried out: what i find more useful, what I like most and least,
Before starting the subject, as said in my final artifact, I though that I was going to suffer because I do not consider myself good at technologies. However, during this learning journey I have discovered that using technology has a trick: you need patience. What I mean with this is that people, I include myself, are becoming less patient, we want all inmediantly, and using ICT's is just the opposite. You have to be aware that maybe in the firt try you are going to fail, even in the second or third, but thanks to those "failures" you are going to learn, because the ICT's key, as my teacher says, is learning by doing. If you do not try it, you are never going to get it, and when you finally have it, you will feel satisfied about your work, and the benefits of using it. This is something that happened to me, I have learned to be patient because I have discovered that through effort and energy, you can contribute to a different teaching-learning process which will mark students' learning during all their lifes.
Along this subject, I have worked with lots of tool which, from this moment, I am going to use in my classes without any doubt. I have had the opportunity to put into practice some artifacts that I made such as the one made by Genially or Easly.ly and it has been so gratifying discover thow children learn through them. I am really thankful about this opportunity.
Now, I am going to talk about my final artifact. For making this final artifact I have used Genially, and in the slideshows I explain, as said before, all the things in which I have worked on and my impressions about them. I have also redorded a video explaining this Genally creation, using Screen Cast -o-matic, a tool whereby you can record your screen at the same time that you are talking.
This is the slideshows:
Here you have the video:
I hope you like it. It has been a pleasure. See you soon!
Comments
Post a Comment