SHARING EXPERIENCES WITH #TWIMA8

Hello buddies!
In this post I am going to share with you one experience that I had some mounths ago. For sharing this experience I have used #twima8 (The World is My Audience, 8th edition).

What is #twima8?
It is a worldwide collaborative project which has an objective: join students from all over the world in order to share own stories. This experience can be very useful for our students because it allows them not only sharing their stories, they can also listen to other stories from students all over the world, discovering that, although they live far away, they are connected in a some way.

How can you be part of this project?
Through Flipgrid, a tool where you can record your video and sharing with others. The project was launched by a teacher and, I must say that the results are being so positive.
This is the project in Flipgrid:


About the use of Flipgrid, is is very intuitive: you can record yourself and, if you don't like the resultant video, you can always try it again.
This is my experience, I love to be part of this project and, I must say that I enjoyed whatching the videos recorded by my classmates, as well as other videos  from other people all over the world telling their experiences.




As said before, my classmates also recorded their experiences. If you want to know more abouth them, here you have all the stories:


You can also share your story through Twitter, using the hashtag #twimma8. This is my tweet.
I hope you find this project as a useful tool with your students, they will enjoy sharing their experiences with people all over the world.

Comments