THE POWER OF INFOGRAPHICS

Hi there!

Today I am going to talk you about a great discovery from my Master's degree, the use of infographics.
The thing is that I had been seeing those visuals posters at school and even creating them manually with the students because I though how helpuf they were, however, I didn't know that create an infographic using ICT's would be easier than I though, you only have to use one of the following recommended tools and use one basic thing for teachers: creativity.
The tools you can use are:
πŸ‘‰ Piktochart  πŸ‘‰ Easel.ly  πŸ‘‰Canva  πŸ‘‰Mural.ly  πŸ‘‰Padlet   πŸ‘‰Smore  

In my case, I have used Easel.ly but I must say that I have been investigating the other tools and I am looking forward to use it.
With Easel.ly, you have to sign up and then you can start creating. This tool has some templates with different topics, so this is very useful because according to what are you going to talk about you can choose one or another. Once you have choosen your template, you can add your text, objects, images and even videos. About the objects, they are gathered by topics and you have to choose that topic and the slide the object you finally have selected. Spite of it, you can use limited objects unless you have a premium account though which you can acess to hundreds of objects.

In the process of creation, I have choosen a template with a road and I decided to talk about the basic points in maths problems solving, because it is very usual that children skip more that one step and get losts in the process of resolution. I spent two hours aproximately to do it and the most difficult part for me has been to find an appropiate object in step 2 and 5, but the rest of the creation was so manageable. Besides, I have added a video from Youtube about simple mathematical problems with the objective that children can practice to follow the steps to solve them.

Click here to go to the infographic.


I hope you like my infographic and I highly recommend you to start up using these tools to create wonderful infographics.
See you!

Comments

Post a Comment